Bare Natural Dry Wipes
Packaging size: 80 pieces in a resealable bag
Our eco friendly wipes are plant based, 100% biodegradable and certified free from harmful substances. Great for sensitive skin.
No polyester, preservatives, fragrance, parabens, PEGS, SLS/Sulfates
Buy 2 Packs - Free Wipes Bag
Next time when you're heading out, you can prep your dry wipes with some water in this bag! And don't worry, they are still without all the nasties and safe for use up to ONE (1) day.
Simple as 1-2-3:
1. Put the required number of dry wipes for the day into the wipes bag and seal it shut.
2. Open the top flap and pour in some water to wet the wipes.
3. Close the flap and you're good to go!
*While stocks last
Bulk Options Available!
Select from 2 options to enjoy:
- Upsize Me - 15% savings
- Supersize Me - 25% savings
GET A TRAVEL ESSENTIALS SET FREE WITH BULK OPTIONS PURCHASE ABOVE RM250
Add Travel Pack to your cart. Discount will be applied automatically at Checkout.
While at the Paediatrician's when my eldest son was a couple of days old, the Dr asked me why I used wet wipes on my newborn - especially when their underdeveloped liver would need to breakdown the chemicals for wet wipes. My answer was fairly straight-forward. It is the most convenient thing! Using cotton wool and water would be a mess and sometimes, the fibres get stuck on their skin. He didn't push the matter futher, but that conversation always weighs on my mind every time I pull out wet wipes.
Now that I am into being this 'hippie' mum and have started Bare Nuhcessities, there are 2 things that really shocked me:
- 2 out of 5 children are allergic to Polyester. However, polyester is needed in wet wipes to prevent it from disintegrating while it remains wet for a long period of time. Sometimes, it is not that babies are allergic to their diaper, the wet wipes could be the culprit!
- The amount of preservatives used in wet wipes is equivalent to 20 times of that contained in a bottle of body wash! Yes there is a significant amount of preservatives, even with 99.999% water wet wipes. No wonder when we place wet wipes inside car under the hot sun it never smells but our forgotten wet clothes left inside the washing machine smells even after just a few hours.
With water available everywhere including in our diaper bags, I don't see why we should harm our babies with unnecessary chemicals.
100% Plant Fibre
These are the ingredients commonly seen in wet wipes. Our guarantee is that you will never see them in our products.
Wet our wipes with water or the cleansing solution of your choice!
Note: While lots of care has been taken in bringing you this product, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Good and Natural product. It is safe to use everywhere and anytime without fear.
Good, I love it so much, the material is nice and soft, it wont hurt the skin!
This what i've been dreaming this whole time since im suffer with sinus, this wipes need for my self. At the same time, fo baby is must. Don't use tissues cause it can cause sinus and it contain particle of dust which not good for baby. If we want to use it wet then just spray with water. No need to worry about the ingredience cause there's no chemicals inside. Totally FREE from fragrance, dust & chemicals. Most importantly,its lighther than wipes. With that wipes bag now i can easily bring anywhere & save space in my bag.